Monday, 9 April 2012

A small update!

I've not done much stitching this last couple of weeks, as been knitting dolls clothes and squares for a blanket (don't think I can show my knitting on here!) but I did do a small amount of stitching, this is the current one I am carrying around to work on when visiting family.


When finished it will be a gate with a rose archway and will be made into a hanging. It came from the latest "Enjoy Cross Stitch" magazine. I love these as you get not only the magazine but material, threads, cards, ribbons, etc to work some of the designs.
This issue is called Hearts and Roses.


3 comments:

me and my 6 cats said...

Becky, you are so lucky to live in the Uk. For us the magazines are always sooooo expensive. They are at least double the price you pay over there.

Maria

Oh yes, I love your new project

Anonymous said...

It's so pretty, Becky.

lenna said...

Hi ~ It is so pretty I love those colors.
God Bless ~
Lenna