UFO/WIP Stitch-a-Long for MSCSG Group
I'm very curious to see what it will look like:-)
I've always loved this Don Quixote drawing, Stella. It's so whimsical. I'm sure your Mum will love it.
Hi Stella, I am curious too. Are you doing it on self painted fabric?Maria
Hi ~ Nice work and I could tell right away who it was cause I have seen it before. I think it must be very big!!! Good Luck.God Bless ~
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm very curious to see what it will look like:-)
I've always loved this Don Quixote drawing, Stella. It's so whimsical. I'm sure your Mum will love it.
Hi Stella, I am curious too. Are you doing it on self painted fabric?
Maria
Hi ~ Nice work and I could tell right away who it was cause I have seen it before. I think it must be very big!!! Good Luck.
God Bless ~
Post a Comment