UFO/WIP Stitch-a-Long for MSCSG Group
sometimes it is like that. You work hard on a project and still you feel you're not really progressing. but there is always a moment when all of a sudden you're surprised by how great it looks. I think that moment is very close for you:-)
Thank you, I love encouriging words,Maria
I wonder if it's because it's white on white that makes it feel like you're getting nowhere, Maria. You'll get there in the end.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
sometimes it is like that. You work hard on a project and still you feel you're not really progressing. but there is always a moment when all of a sudden you're surprised by how great it looks. I think that moment is very close for you:-)
Thank you, I love encouriging words,
Maria
I wonder if it's because it's white on white that makes it feel like you're getting nowhere, Maria. You'll get there in the end.
Post a Comment