I know it's a bit early for Christmas! But I just can't resist some of the lovely designs there are, and I also like to start early. Here is what I have stitched in the last couple of weeks.
![]() |
| JBW Designs |
Top left: Star Tree. Top right: Joy, Love Peace Tree.
Bottom left: Tiny Motif Tree. Bottom right: Little Trees.
- ooOoo -
I'm now stitching "Mine!" a design by Michelle M Lash of Brittercup Designs. I've always wanted to stitch this kitty and I've got my eye on some more of her designs. Here's what I've stitched so far:
![]() |
| "Mine!" a Brittercup Design. |
I just need to stitch some holly and berries and the design will be finished.



5 comments:
It's never too early for Christmas stitching, Mary Joan. Love the Brittercup one especially.
Wow, I love all of these :) I hope you don't mind that as soon as I finish typing this, I'm going to go see if I can order the patterns. I like to stitch christmas cards, and these seem perfect!
Mary Joan, which leaflet is "mine" from? I can't find it on their site and it's just so adorable!
I love the kitty, soooooo sweet. And yes, I love doing christmas designs all year round,
Maria
Hi Melanie
"Mine" is from the Just Cross Stitch "Sneak Peek" July/August 2010 issue.
Post a Comment