UFO/WIP Stitch-a-Long for MSCSG Group
I like these kind of updates:-) always makes me wonder for the rest of the stitching. But the calandar cats are gorgeous! I'm sure you'll get it done:-) Happy stitching whenever you can
Oooo, Fiona,It is a huge one. I know, because I have it here too. It was a gift from my husband years ago.
Hi ~ Like you said every little stitch counts and one day it is all finished. Good work so far.God Bless ~
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I like these kind of updates:-) always makes me wonder for the rest of the stitching. But the calandar cats are gorgeous! I'm sure you'll get it done:-) Happy stitching whenever you can
Oooo, Fiona,
It is a huge one. I know, because I have it here too. It was a gift from my husband years ago.
Hi ~ Like you said every little stitch counts and one day it is all finished. Good work so far.
God Bless ~
Post a Comment