
It doesn't look like much, but there was progress on Titanic. I stitched 7 more columns of black on the ship's side. This is the biggest area to work on in one color, but I'm determined to get through this first. My goal in the next 2 weeks is to reach all the way to the end of the light blue area. Didn't do any stitching on the Wizard. Am working on the Titanic while our son is at college.

I was able to get Caterflies started.

This project was the rabbit trail. Some very dear friends have 4 daughters, and I planned to have each a pillowcase made for her birthday. Two are done; this is the 3rd and it's now ready for the wash. In my excitement to work on the cross stitch, this project was forgotten for the moment. Now it is done, with a week to spare. The 4th pillowcase is started, but not due until the end of February, so this week is set for more cross stitching.
0 comments:
Post a Comment