Monday, 23 January 2012

Time and Season Sampler Update and other updates.

Hello Everyone

It was the International Hermit and Stitch Weekend on the 21-22 January, and I was determined to at least start on one of my UFOs.  The Time and Season sampler by Moria Blackburn was the one I chose to start on.  I had ago at one of the boarders at the bottom.  Filling in the leaves and flower heads.  It was further along the line that I spotted a mistake, and I had to do some 'frogging'.  So my TUSAL has lots of fluffy green bits in.  But I am glad that I have made another start on my sampler.

Close up of what I have done.

Here's what it looks like now.
What it looked like before I started.

I have made more progress on my Blackwork Angels by Prairie Schooler.  I have now finished 6 of the 8 Angels.  And here's what they look like.

6 Blackwork Angels by Prairie Schooler.

I have also started to stitch a lovely little Margaret Sherry 'Cat in a Teacup', which is the free cover kit, just out in "Cross Stitch Card Shop" Issue No. 82.


Until next time, Happy Stitching


 http://maryjoanstitching.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Mysondexter said...

Beautiful work, especially the sampler. I love the MS Cat in a Teacup too. Teacups are a favorite of mine.

Kirsten Bloemsma said...

I just LOVE the blackwork angels! Where did you get that pattern and do you know if it is still available?

Mary Joan said...

Hi Kianna

Blackwork Angels is by Prairie Schooler. You can get it at http://lynnscrossstitch.com/hdc222334.html
I just googled it to find this web site. I hope it helps.

Mary Joan