Monday, 23 January 2012

Hello friends,

I have put the February cat beside. No I haven't given up. Well not yet anyway but I just had to stitch two designs from this month's Crazy Magazine. Why you ask? Well, Lucy has charted a ambulance just for my little Mario, who has had a couple of rides in one last year. He really hero worships ambulances and their crew now because they have "fixed him up". So he wanted an ambulance for his bedroom but all I have found where american ones or one with wonky wheels. Mario really like his very own ambulance....

......and I had to stitch Grace Kelly for my OH. He likes all the old musicals. So I stitched her for him to go on his wall of stars. I did the last few stitches while watching High Society. It was really nice to sit down as a family and sing along to the songs :-)

Here are the finished pictures:



Bianca

0 comments: