Monday, 29 July 2013

Update and changes

The last couple months have been busy with an extended time away from home to sell our other house. I didn't have much time to stitch, except for knitting. Now that I am home, there seemed a need to change projects. Caterflies is still there by my chair to finish. This new (old) one is called Partners In Crime from Sunset. Way back when I first bought it, I sorted the flosses, found the starting point, and readied the fabric in a Q-Snap frame. Then it got tucked away and forgotten. The cats are adorable, each reminding me of two cats I have known. It feels good to start something new, but am watchful to remember all the ufo's and wip's in my stash. The doll's face is started. Hoping to show you progress next month.

2 comments:

cucki said...

omg this kit is so cute and i was looking for it from a very long time..from where you got it?
i love it so much..
sending you big hugs
cucki x

Mysondexter said...

I'm not sure where I bought the kit, but you might check ebay, Herrschner's, or Mary Maxim. Try Etsy too. Will watch for a kit for you. p.s. Ebay has one, but they want a lot for it.