Thursday, 14 June 2012

Finishes! and progress on WIP's

I'm a little late with my update, since I had oral surgery earlier this week, but I'm feeling better now and have had some nice stitching time this week :)

I have one small finish, a Christmas card stitch of a MS design, which I'll make into cards with a bunch of others when I have enough done:
Also, by our Monday deadline I was nearly finished with one of the penguins from the MS christmas design. I should have him done later tonight, unless I fall asleep first :) Unfortunately, the french knots for his eyes are too big, but I can't seem to make them any smaller, so they'll have to do as they are.

 I've also been making good progress on my wizard bear, and hopefully will be done with him before this week is through. He was supposed to be for a card, but I've been thinking about other ways to use him, since he was a bit of work to stitch.

Happy Stitching!
Melanie

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
www.wildsprite.com/blog

2 comments:

Vilma's Blog said...

I really liked the bear wizard!

Deb said...

CUTE! They all look wonderful!