Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Diversion

My best laid plans took a rabbit trail. I took a break from the other stitching and started Papillon's sal. I missed Castles In The Air by 20 months, so decided to start this one on time. This is after finishing part 1. Part 2 is started, but we've had house issues that needed our attention. I chose some overdyed threads and then picked this tan linen to work on. It has been fun. I will t-r-y and finish part 2, along with working on the wizard.

4 comments:

Vilma's Blog said...

It is pretty!

Deb said...

Part 3 just came out. I have been waiting to see it before I started. Great stitching. Looking beautigful.
Deb

me and my 6 cats said...

So beautiful,

Maria

Unknown said...

Wow, this is great. I'm doing this sal too but I am doing the reg x stitch version.Your a great stitcher to be able to do the ss version.