Tuesday, 6 December 2011

UFO/WIP SAL Starting From 1 January 2012

We'll be starting from 1 January 2012.
You can post a 'starting pic' of your ufo/wip, if you wish, after that date.

I'll remind you on MSCSG to post your progress pics every 2nd and 4th Monday of each month.
They'll be due on the 9th January and the 23rd January for next month.

You can manage your projects for this Sal however you wish.  You can work on one ufo/wip at a time, or if you want, you can rotate through multiple ones.  As long as you make some progress with at least one.

Happy stitching!
Love,
Jan

4 comments:

Bianca's Cross Stitch Oasis said...

I can't wait to start :-)

cucki said...

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me so happy :)
we all friends together here once again..
love you all xx

Vilma's Blog said...

Hi Jan,
I just, JUST LOVED this blog!!! So adorable, as always, you are SO creative and with innovations!! I am so happy to be around with you again!! Now, my job is to figure out which work I want to do with this group!!
It is going to be so much joy for me! Perhaps I will do the one that I really want to do: my Owls! Or maybe something else... who knows.
About my blog: I have not started yet. I just signed up!!!
Go figure!
Hugs, love, and let's celebrate!!!
Vilma.

Mary Joan said...

Hi Everyone

I'm looking forward to joining in. I've e-mailed Jan. And Vilma your new blog will be fine. I've just put my name down as a follower. Yes Cucki, All Friends Together. Isn't it wonderful, we're from all over the world! So, ((((HUGS)))) all round.

Mary Joan