Saturday, 26 January 2013
beaded snowman
Today has been a good day. In thinking of what I wanted to work on, I came across this old Mill Hill kit (1990 is the date). He's been half done for eons. Today I had 4 peaceful hours to finish him. My idea is to make the snowman into a magnet. That may wait until we are moved. In the picture is the tea bag holder used for the beads. Can't remember who gave me the idea, but I wanted to share the notion with others. It's slight bowl shape holds the beads and makes it easy to scoop one up with your needle. The small size works for taking along with your project when you travel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How nice to complete a UFO! Looks so cute, and a great idea with the tea bag holder for beads! I use the sticky mat in a paper plate. Happy Day! :)
aww he is so cute xx
Wow, it's all beads. Lovely work, Theresa. And what a brilliant idea with the teabag holder!
Post a Comment