Wednesday, 4 April 2012

This I wanted to show you


I did the stitching last year, but I never could decide what to do with it. Well I finally made it up. I bought the buttons and the hanger in London. Since the hanger was to large U added some old buttons. I realy love it.

It states:

I know God won't give me anything I can't handle
I just wish he didn't trust me so much.

It is a little hard to read on the picture.

I guess I am getting addicted to those little hangers, so cute

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You finish things so beautifully, Maria. Love the fabric too.

me and my 6 cats said...

Thank you for the compliment Jan. Yes the fabric is great. It is a natural linnen.

dulcinella said...

wonderful finish and I think the colors are so beautiful!

me and my 6 cats said...

Thank you,

Maria

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria,
This is so lovely!!! How very creative you are!!!!
I love it, too!
Hugs, love,
Vilma.