Happy Easter!
I've done a bit of stitching in the last two weeks, so wanted to share my progress!
Should be done soon at this rate! I think I might just fold him nicely and store until I can figure out exactly how to finish him... maybe a toy tote bag for a toddler?
Happy Stitching!
Melanie
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
www.wildsprite.com/blog
I've done a bit of stitching in the last two weeks, so wanted to share my progress!
Should be done soon at this rate! I think I might just fold him nicely and store until I can figure out exactly how to finish him... maybe a toy tote bag for a toddler?
Happy Stitching!
Melanie
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
www.wildsprite.com/blog

5 comments:
Not much to go now, Melanie. Congrats on finding some time to stitch.
He is realy growing fast. Great,
Maria
This is looking wonderful. I've found somewhere that stocks the chart and will be ordering it next pay day! Can't wait to start it as I know the perfect friend to give this to for their birthday card!
lovely wizard design. At this rate you'll finish in no time:-)
Hi ~ What a great bear and that would make a wonderful tote bag except it would get dirty and worn. All that beautiful work. But then you could put him in the kind of tote that has the plastic covering.
Great job!!!
God Bless ~
Post a Comment