Monday, 12 March 2012

We have a finish!

WHOOPEE!  I've finally finished stitching my Owl SAL.

OakHaven 2011 Owl SAL.
 So, now that I have decided to make it into a cushion, I just had to go out and get some lovely new fabric for the back.  And yes, it's got lovely Owls on. 

I've been asked where to get the chart.  It's an OakHaven Design and was the 2011 SAL.  You would need to join the Yahoo OakHaven Designs Group and ask Tonia Papan (the designer) for the charts, which originally came out each month.

Until next time, Happy Stitching Everyone



 http://maryjoanstitching.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Kirsten Bloemsma said...

Still LOVE those owls and still (see comment with your previous post) wondering where you got the chart from!?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Mary Joan. It looks so great altogether. Quite an accomplishment.

Kianna, I think you have to sign up for the Oakhaven SAL to get the charts.

Mary Joan said...

Hi Kianna

The Owls are OakHaven Designs. Here's the link http://oakhavendesigns.blogspot.com/
They were last years SAL, but to get the designs you would have to join the yahoo group, here's the link.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OakHavenDesigns/?yguid=477221154