I did finish my Tinkerbell. I am realy proud of her. I adapted her from a "normal" Tinkerbell into a Christmas Tinkerbell. I was not able to find a designs with the red dress and a Santa hat, so I created my own. It is finally made up, but I do not seem to be able to get the creases out of the fabric. I did the wings in DMC effect thread and I am very afraid to iron it too hot. Any hints?
2 comments:
Hi Maria, she came out lovely!
Did you try steaming it? When I'm done with a design I usually iron it on maximum steam setting (on the back side on top of a white towel). Then if it is still wrinkled, I use the little spritz button on my iron to shoot extra water on the design which I iron over. The DMC thread colors don't usually run, and wetting the design really gets the steam going! I've never had something that failed to lay flat after that treatment, even pesky linens!
Very nice! I wish I could change a pattern like that!
Post a Comment