Monday, 27 February 2012

More Owls

I've managed to do 2 more of my Owl SAL.  Just December to finish.  Then I think I will make it into a cushion, when all the stitching is done.

I've stitch these 3 in February.
OakHaven Owl SAL 2011.

Here is a link to the OakHaven Designs Blog if you want to have a look at how other's have stitched there owls.

- ooOoo -

I've also stitched a little bit more on my "Time and Season Sampler", just a couple of acorns.


- ooOoo -

I forgot to show you a finish last time.  
  "Cat in a Tea Cup" by Margaret Sherry, from Cross Stitch Card Shop
issue 82.  And here it is.



Until next time, Happy Stitching Everyone



 http://maryjoanstitching.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

Kirsten Bloemsma said...

Oooh! I just love, LOVE, LOOOVE those owls!!!
Do you know if I can get the chart anywhere?
Kirsten/"Kianna"