UFO/WIP Stitch-a-Long for MSCSG Group
This is a L & L chart that I started a long time ago. I had forgotten how pretty it really is.Ready to start again!!!Sorry that I'm posting this as a comment but It didn't work the other way.Carolyn Trafalgar
it is so sweet..i love it..happy stitching :)hugs xx
Hi Carolyn,It is very beautiful, indeed!! Hope you finish it soon!!Hugs, love,Vilma.
Oh, this is so beautiful, Carolyn! And you've done so much of it already. Not far to go. Jan
It's a wonderful design and you are getting on really well with it.
you nearly completed, keep it up.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This is a L & L chart that I started a long time ago. I had forgotten how pretty it really is.Ready to start again!!!
Sorry that I'm posting this as a comment but It didn't work the other way.
Carolyn Trafalgar
it is so sweet..i love it..
happy stitching :)
hugs xx
Hi Carolyn,
It is very beautiful, indeed!! Hope you finish it soon!!
Hugs, love,
Vilma.
Oh, this is so beautiful, Carolyn! And you've done so much of it already. Not far to go. Jan
It's a wonderful design and you are getting on really well with it.
you nearly completed, keep it up.
Post a Comment