Hi
A little late but I am going to tell here what I am going to do I am going to stitch Calendar Cats. I am busy setting up the material in squares of 10. Had to make sure the material wasn't going to fall apart and used green sewing thread to sew all along the outside. I also have other WIPs that I need to work on. They are in an upstairs cupboard and I can't get at them and it is no use asking hubby to look for them because I am not sure where my sister tidied them last fall. I won't post pics right now because there is not much to see yet, just outlines. See you next time.
2 comments:
Good on you, Fiona, for making a start. Pity you can't get hold of your other WIPs, but Calendar Cats will keep you busy for quite a while. Jan
Oh gosh, I hope it is going to be a race because I really find them tricky. But it'll be nice to have a fellow Calendar Cats Stitcher. I have done the January but am really struggling with the February one. So I'm taking a break tonight ;-)
Post a Comment