I've got so many unfinished items plus works in progress (depending on how old they are) that I have joined this group. So hopefully, I will get some more progress done on my stitching. Here are the ones I want to start on first.
 |
| Time and Season Sampler by Moira Blackburn. |
 |
| OakHaven Designs Owl SAL 2011 by Tonia Pappan |
 |
| Freebie "First Snow" by The Drawn Thread. |
 |
| Blackwork Angel by The Prairie Schooler. |
So, lets see how much I will progress by next time.
Happy Stitching Everyone.
http://maryjoanstitching.blogspot.com/
3 comments:
Wowww... you have beautiful projects on going! You can finish them!!!
Do not give up!
Hugs, love,
Vilma.
I absolutely love those Blackwork Angels from The Prairie Schooler, Mary Joan. That season phrase on the sampler is one of my favourite things too. Always makes me feel calmer. Good luck with all your projects.
wow so many lovely stithcy project..keep it up..
happy stitching xx
Post a Comment