Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Egypt Biscornu

I saw lots of Biscornus on the internet and wanted to try to make one for some time when I found this Egypt Biscornu chart on the internet. I love cats and I've been to Egypt in 1992, so when I found this chart it was exactly what I wanted to make.
I started stitching early 2011 and finished the side with the cats:


Due to circumstances (2011 has been quite a bad year for me) I could not get myself to finish the side with the camels:


Because I really want to finish it and see how it turns out, I chose this one for this WIP/UFO Stitch-a-long.

5 comments:

rainbows and raindrops said...

How gorgeous! I can't wait to see it completed!

cucki said...

wow it is so sweet..
happy stitching xx

Anonymous said...

The cats look wonderful, Kianna. Brave you, doing a biscornu! I haven't got the courage up to try one yet. Jan

Becky said...

I love Biscornu's too. Let me know if you want any links for free charts as I have a few!

Kirsten Bloemsma said...

@Becky: I would love to receive those links!